Yes, Karolyn has been added as the newest author on this fine publication. I figure this way my account might get more use. Before you ask, no, we're not a D/A pair. And hopefully she won't impersonate me. You never can tell, though.
Note to Ben: she's sworn an oath not to mess with admin powers and I trust her implicitly. I would have added her somewhere else as an author but all slots were full and I'm too lazy to bother messing with putting anyone else into a team. If you have any problems with this, please contact me at once and I'll do whatever I must to rectify things. It is my hope that I have no overstepped here, though. :D
I also feel the need to point out that contrary to popular belief, the game this friday is important. Yeah, I said it would be cake...but Sunset is a good team, and this win will more or less seal a league title. The game is at sunset, which sucks, but I still invite you all to come. Minus Encounter Girls, of course.
Furthermore, I think the system is biased against me...coffeehouse must end at 10:30 or later!
Oh, and huckbees this weekend...talk to me (or, more efficently, scotty) to get the time and place. This movie will rock my already crazy world.
1 comment:
This is not my blog. It is meant to be a community thing. My sole concern is that this blog, of the people, by the people, for the people, does not perish from the web. In my view you are only making us stronger. I made you an admin so that this sort of thing would happen. I appreciate it.
post script
Welcome Karolyn. Post often about anything. That's how it works around here. (Take note all those who should post more often). Unless you post about how your computer sucks. Then you might want to scale it back.
post post script
All I ask is that if we do have a coup de tete, that I not be kicked off.
Post a Comment