Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Wanted, Part 2

This is Ben talking for Dave again. He needs helpers for his Eagle Scout project this Saturday, the 16th, from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. I'm pretty sure its at St. Pius Church planting a garden. He also needs wheelbarrows, shovels, and work gloves, so give him a hand any way you can. Lunch details are sketchy, but a day with Dave, who can ask for more?

post script
I can. Please bring a leggy blonde.

post post script
Hey, and after working up a good sweat (helping with the garden) you can take 26 to I-5, take that to the Delta Park exit, and see a rollicking good game of soccer. That's where all the cool people will be. (Actual game time is 3:15, field 2)

post post post script
We tied last week, 1-1. Props to Alex for an awesome assist.

2 comments:

Misha said...

What's in it for me Dave? It better be good...

Misha said...

Ok, I'm there then.