Since There have been no new posts this evening, and I seem to be the first one home, I'll begin the festivities with my wrap up of homecoming. In short, it kicked ass. In long, I showed up at magda's house around 4:30 to pick up my three "dates" and learned I would also be getting maura. Due to my incredible driving skills, we still made it to the Old Spaghetti Factory by 5:30, bit before by my count, got the Pole some fries and got the best parkingspot in the lot. Yeah, I'm that good. So picture this...John and Maura, dressed to a T, walking into OSF with three girls wearning pajamas: one with twister on hir, one monopoly, and the third with monkeys on her ass. I beleive several people at dinner beleived they either weren't going or were going to go like that. I pish at them for doubting that they would go after saying they would.
"Pish!"
Dinner rocked, we ended up with enough seats, Cynda came, I got tons of food and icecream, the ladies were "dead sexy" in their dresses, the men were "freakishly handsome" in their suits, and all was right in the world. Went to the dance (after checking the coat and unbuttonin/undoing the shirt and tie) and had an absolute blast. They didn't play styx and it was hotter than hell in there. These are my only complaints. Seriously, this was probably the most fun I've had at a dance ...maybe including prom. Not sure on that one, since prom did rock. In keeping with tradition, I misplaced my cell phone (leaving it at Magda's instead of the restraunt) meaning my parents will again ridicule me for my carelessness (or the ease with which the female form and precence distracts me). After the dance we failed to steal the sexy oldschool car because it was already gone. However, we did go to devon's. Props to Shakeer for stopping traffic so me and my lady friends could exit the parking lot...we beat everyone else to the dev man's by a good 10 minutes. The girls changed in the car while I changed in the street, proving real men relish their sexy bodies and the public display thereof. Or something to that effect. I'm certain there are many more stories to tell (freak sandwiches, dance romances, lost dates, "found" dates, and so on and so forth) but I don't know them so I'll let their participants share. Suffice to say *my* day absolutely rocked. A huge thank you to all those involved.
PS Shakeer shoulda got homecoming king. I'm irked about that.
PPS Benny V, what happened to the? I thought you promised to come, mano...if you needed a ride, I was there to provide, and we missed you at dinner too. Same goes to everyone else who didn't go to the dance...you should have.
-JB
2 comments:
Hah thanks John. Directing traffic was sheer awesomeness because people actually were listening to what we were saying and appreciated our efforts...until we were asked to stop by the security people.
Anyway, yeah, winning king would've been cool but who cares, it's a joke anyway and I had a good time.
Thanks for the response to my dialogue John. I appreciate it. It was tongue in cheek, and had to do with higgs' class (something completely useless that I'll never need, like"communication") but the effort makes me feel good anyway.
Post a Comment