Sunday, September 12, 2004

Football as Inspiration

Good game Friday. There was a lot more cheering than I expected, especially that which the cheerleaders had nothing to do with. I thought it was hilarious, though I guess it's mean. I mistakenly didn't stick around afterwards, but I will next time. Anywho, David was pretending to me babysitting a little kid when he said "...and that's why the Muslims are wrong! Now about the Jews..." Histerical stuff. And I thought, David should have a site where he can record his monologues like he did on John's website; I mean, I don't why we haven't gotten any fresh material from him or from the website, but how can we fix this? If David has easy access to recording and posting on the Internet, he could do "Devon's tea party," "Cory's 'Mein Kampf'," "Pat's Cruise" ('It was fabuleth!'), oh, and don't forget all the opportunities Bush and Kerry provide. I don't know about you guys, but his Creepy.mp3 is one of the funniest things I've ever gotten off the Internet. On a somewhat related note, check out "This Land" on http://www.jibjab.com/default.asp. I'd rather have a right-wing nutjob than a pinko commi run the country anyday.

3 comments:

b said...

Damn straight it was mean. I'm no big fan of the cheerleaders and I'm all for insurrection, but it went too far. Alex Perrill single-handedly killed all the joy that is the Sader Rumble by overuse and not using it for spirit but for spite. Then Patrick Schnieder harassed that poor little girl who looks looks exactly like Jackie from That 70's Show. We crushed their spirits. I feel ashamed.

post script
Dude, everyone in like the whole world has seen that cartoon. And only one of the candidates actually fought the Commies. Guess which you right wing nut job.

post post script
No offense.

Anonymous said...

likeapuma.blogspot.com

Shakeer said...

Yeah guys, how would you feel if you were cheerleaders and everyone was telling you how to do your job? That's right. You wouldn't feel a thing because you're a dumbass cheerleader!