Hello there, my name is Xan, a.k.a. Flash, a.k.a. Alex, And I am a midget.
Recently following the attacks on September 11th 2001, the midget population has suffered horrible losses in jobs, activities and acceptance into colleges. This is because we are feared. People beleive that because of our small size, we will infultrate government locations as children and commit acts of terror against the United States. This is not True. I Am here to tell the world we are not a threat to national security. Just because we suffer from abnormal growth does not mean we are a danger to you. Please keep this in mind next time you see a "scary" midgit then apoligize to them. Thank you for your time.
-Xan
1 comment:
Ryan is an esteemed blogger and an integral part of the politics blog in which I am but a minor and somewhat useless part. And he's in our class (not Maher) so figure it out.
Post a Comment