Thursday, September 30, 2004

I have a new digital camera!

Hurray...dad randomly decided to buy the family a digital camera. So now I can take pictures of all kindsa crap. Like my dog...looking like the prisoner she is...



Now isn't that special? The funniest part, though, is that they included this TINY tripod...



Seriously, that's the smallest freaking thing in the world, and it's supposed to be the tripod for the camera, which is easily three times that size. At any rate, it WAS free.

So what does this digital camera mean? Does it mean me posting whatever the hell I end up taking a picture of? Probably. Does is mean this is gonna turn into Regis and Kathy Lee where Kathy Lee showed a picture of her kid every freaking day? (not that I ever watch the show, mind you). Luckily, I have no child. No, dear Blog Readers (yes...you deserve caps), it simply means when I need photographic evidence for a post, there will likely be photographic evidence. Except in certain situations...in those cases, believe me, the fish WAS that big.

2 comments:

Scott Nye said...

Holy crap, those are enormous...

Promise for the future: Pictures will be smaller...love of God those are big...

Scott Nye said...

Who says she HASN'T? MWAhahahahahaHAhahaahaHAAAhaaahhahahahahaHAAAAAAAA....