Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hmm

So AP English so far is showing me how I have a long way to go to be a good essay writer. Who knew you had to have logic? My only consolation is that maybe I can be a politician and write something more political, like during an election. Nobody needs logic then.

Also, today was a very fun day. In Drama Club, I jumped on a black box with a ton of people watching, slid backward and fell on my ass. For an experience that strips you of your dignity and wounds your pride, that was remarkably fun. It's reaffirming the adage, "learn to laugh at yourself; everybody else already does."


And let it be known that it is NOT greenhouse gasses, but the rap music genre that is responsible for the holes in the ozone layer. That is all.

3 comments:

b said...

That's why its good to be a senior. Can you imagine how you would have reacted as a Freshman?

Cynda said...

Wow, does that quote fit me perfectly or what?

Anonymous said...

likeapuma.blogspot.com