Let the dumbassery continue...
Yes, it's true, I no longer have a house. As most of you know, my family has been building a new house by Jesuit...FOR 3 YEARS!!! This makes me angry, especially the fact that the only internet in my current, er, former house is 56k on my dad's computer because were supposed to move into the new one 2 years ago. Anyway, my dad made the bright decision to sell our house with no end to construction on the new one in sight(I wagered that we wouldn't move in by the current completion date and it looks like I'm right), so as of today, Sept. 27, we have no house. Officially, we get to rent this house for a month and then move out. NO MATTER WHAT. Yay... But not really.
Post Script:
Doog is a racist bastard.
Post Post Script:
Who stole my money.
Post Post Post Script:
So is Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment