Friday the 3rd of September 2004. Worst day of my life. My mother and I arrived at The DMV in SE Powell Blvd. At precisely 3:32:42 PM. The lady at the Drive Test counter was a royal be-atch. First she remarks that we are late (because we had to stand in line), then she says we don't have insurance on the vehicle (1980 Volvo) we brought. She tells us that we have to call our insurance company and verify that we have insurance. We do so and the lady on the phone tells us that insurance companies cover recently bought vehicles upto 30 days. (We had got the car the night before). So the DMV be-atch lied to us. I then go and ask for the fax # so we can get conformation and three different people don't know it. Finally I cut about 50 people in line and ask one of the other counter dudes for the # but he says we can just fill out a form with the insurance policy# on it. So finally I get going and start half an hour late at 4:00. After passing my driver's test the lady at another station says I can not get my license because they closed the Knowledge test five minutes beforehand. So I say rot in hell for all eternity!
-Xan
8 comments:
Gee, I would sympathise more if I knew who you were. As far as I know I dont know a Xan. Perhaps it will say who you are in your profile. Perhaps I shall look in on that. But I feel for you; the DMV can be a royal pain in the ass. Way to pass the test though!
oooooh...it's Alex! See, I read your profile...and I think that I know this "ohyeahthatfeelssogoodken" language of which you speak in said profile. Tell me, this language of moans and other squeals, is it the language you use when you PRETEND to be ENJOYING anything in particular? Just curious, cause that's never how I use it. *huge eye roll*
Whoa!! Down Mish! Actually, nevermind keep 'em coming.
okay Misha, you don't have to go off saying things that I thought were between you, me, and ken. Just because I might have spent a few more minutes with ken now you think you have the right to insult me! HA! And as a matter of fact I do speak my language regularly, in all situations (Sorry Cynda). But I think we are a little off topic here. But if you feel that I need to pay attention to you more tommorow night, than so be it.
Oh, by all means. Your attention is welcome. However I wasn't making fun of you, merely Ken's inability to pleasure someone correctly. But it was a joke...or something.
I doubt that'll do it Mish; he probably still doesn't get it!!
likeapuma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment