Sunday, September 19, 2004

Please Recall

Hey, so last night on the Pilgrimage I heard this song I dug, but I can't remember any of the lyrics...nor the name nor anything about it, aside from the fact that I didn't know it and I liked it for whatever reason.

I know there was "Build Me Up Buttercup" "Twist and Shout" "Complicated" "American Pie" "If I Had a Million Dollars" "Twist and Shout" "Free Falling"...gosh, I cannot remember it! This will haunt me forever unless I find this song!...

I know it's almost ridiculous, but what other songs were played?

Please. Think of my sanity. And how unfun I am to be around when I'm pissed. Because give me a few days and I WILL be pissed off by this.

2 comments:

b said...

Just random ones I can think of
-Cat's Cradle
-Stand By Me
-Pretty Woman
random lyrics that might refresh your memory
-there she was walking down the street
-all my roads, they lead to you
Sorry I can't think of more, but don't fear, you'll figure it out.

post script
Feel free to post your thoughts on the Pilgrimage.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget "Tainted Love"