Okay, so, it's like this...we're seniors now (I think everyone reading this is a senior). The last year. The final push. So after some heavy reflection, I've decided to get me a quote to live by through this year...feel free to use it for yourself, it may just help you out. But this, provided I stay on course, will largely drive my decisions and the way I conduct myself this year...
"That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there!"
Context? It was said by the guy at the copy store in the movie "Jerry Maguire," when Jerry is making copies of his revolutionary new way to approach representing big-time athletes. If you've seen the movie, 'nuff said. If not...go see it, it's an amazing film. Basically, take risks, put your neck on the line. You might fail, but if you succeed, you'll succeed big time. So yeah...that's my words of encouragement this year. A little unorthodox, perhaps, but it's what I'm sticking to.
And if all else fails, just remember....fish can drown.
2 comments:
i kinda like "we've lost the fat man and we're running lean"
likeapuma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment