Friday was most likely the best evening I've ever had. It was that great. To sum up why the evening was great, I'll just say this: Jesuit 47, Beaverton 7. Yeah, who likes girls now? Anyway, the lead refferee(white hat) was completely crazy. I walked out with the other 3 captains for the coin toss and the ref says, "You guys can call me Bob. I realize were all wearing uniforms and I do belive we both tak a crap the same way." After we won the coin toss, we tell him that we would like to defer and he responds, "One thing you've got to know: Let Bob finish. Don't talk while Bob is talking." I kid you not. And to all the Beaverton jacka---s saying that Beaverton won the last two years, who the F--- won this year? I could not imagine a better evening, unless Ben hadn't forgotten "Boondock Saints."
2 comments:
Ben Kocarnik. Be careful or I'll sue your ass for libel. There is only one Ben this blog acknowledges.
That was assumed, since yuou would obviously never trust me with anything.
Post a Comment