Tuesday, September 28, 2004

imac vs. Dr. G(round 1) and other semi-related stuff

Pre Pre Script:
San Fran Bagelage...haha!

For those of you who haven't heard, it's open war between Dr. G and I...at least until Saturday. There is an obvious conflict at work here. He likes Notre Dame, I am a big Purdue fan. Since Notre Dame is playing Purdue on Saturday, tensions are rising. It began with me wearing my Purdue Engineering shirt on Monday. At the end of class I pointed said shirt out to him. He responded with, "How could you do that? Up until that moment, I thought we were friends." Suffice it to say that we haven't seen the end of this.

In other college football news, the ironically named Richie Incognito has taken second place on my list of favorite football names.
The Top 3:
1. The Aptly Named Jeff Smoker (St. Louis Rams)
2. The Ironically Named Richie Incognito (Oregon Ducks)
3. The Perfectly Named Wesley Mallard (former Oregon Duck)

Post Script:
I'll take Purdue and the points (1.5)

Post Post Script:
Down with Albino Mexicans!

3 comments:

Misha said...

Imac is Ian M. And there are no Albinos in Mexico. Mexico is too cool for that.

Cynda said...

ok...so as a premptive strike I apologies ahead of time to all football players and hardcore fans, such as doug, john, ian, ben, pat, etc, for the stupid question I'm about to ask but have always wondered. The superbull (i'm almost positive that's what it's called) is that college football, professional football or am I completely off. Oh and what in the world is the Rosebull or am I making that one up? Please be gentle in ridiculing, lauhging, and yelling at me! :)

b said...

Thanks for blowing the whole "era of meaningful writing" thing Machuca.