Sunday, September 12, 2004

Cuts

The age of reduce, recycle, reuse is in. If you don't see your name on the contributors list it means: you haven't posted something forever, you 're out by popular demand due to odd posts i'll just call "conceptual", or I had to get rid of someone to fulfill my promise and I really regret doing it. This is nothing personal. I really wish I could just keep adding people because I like checking the site and seeing several new posts. It gives me some momentary sense of worth. But I had to. So girls, you can check your emails now for an invite. Contact my if you don't see it. You have 48 hours to join. Starting now.

post script
Guys, its probably just for a week. Then we'll get you back in there. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

Oh cool... I swear that I won't write any more raccoon stories. Really. For sure.

Cory said...

i have an idea for a new post, but i feel like i'm going crazy cause i can't find the link to add an entry.

Anonymous said...

likeapuma.blogspot.com