Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Power

Now you can see what kind of clout I have in the online community. A mere two days ago I complained about how Courtney Love was logjamming the release of a lot of quality Nirvana material for her own selfish reasons. Now a new box set will be released in November. Pretty vague info so far (because they had to rush in order to appease me.) Supposedly its three CD's worth of unreleased stuff, B-side, demo tapes, and live performance of hits. And a DVD of a 1987 house party performance if you buy the limited edition. I know not all of you think highly of said band, I simply wrote to demonstrate the fear and respect the Internet and all its constituents has for yours truly.

post script
It could just be God trying to make amends for his mistake (after I reminded him.) He'll have to kill Yoko before I forgive him.

post post script
I'm thinking of writing about how I haven't had an ice cream sundae in a really long time.

2 comments:

Misha said...

I stand (or sit rather) in awe of your almightyness. Well done. Actually, i dont care one way or another about this particular subject. i just felt obligated to post a comment as it seems that i am the only one getting new blog entries on my computer screen. Oh the wonders of me...

Anonymous said...

likeapuma.blogspot.com