Monday, September 06, 2004

Readership

The reader to writer ratio on our blog is about 2 to 1.

post script
That's painfully low.

post post script
But to be fair I invited almost everyone I know who reads it to be a writer. The ratio used to be an amazing 8 to 1. Watch out New York Times.

post post post script
So tell everyone you know about this crappy blog your read sometimes that amuses you in the same way a guy falling off his skateboard crotch-first onto a handrail does.

post post post post script
That would be this blog in case there was any confusion.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://dirty-blonde.blogspot.com/

I shall read yours if you check out mine.

b said...

Okay, I don't know how to say this. How do you feel about long distance relationships? Everyone, read her blog. In advertising it, I give my blog some validation for existance.

Sidenote: Rachel, I thought I emailed the invite to you. Maybe I typed it in wrong. But check for a blogger notice.

Cynda said...

I seem to be agreeing with Rachel a lot, therefore she must be a pretty intelligent girl!! Anyway, yes please get some girls before we're all deemed bisexual!! And Triple B!! Why haven't you e-mailed me yet!! Get on it why don't you?

Misha said...

Yeah Ben. Do it. Get a girl on the blog. Where are all the girls? Are you afraid of the opposite sex? I don't bite. I mean, I love to read this fabulous blog. But writing in it? That is my dream. Thus I comment.

Adrianna said...

You make me cry, Ben. Where is my invite? I feel like a stray kitten left out in the cold, except that the cold is not writing and the kitten is me. Or something.

Anonymous said...

likeapuma.blogspot.com